Landing Page, sorta.
Hi! I'm Pranav Ravichandran. I own two things by means of which my passions egress. My Laptop and my Guitar(s). As a consequence, I try to write useful Code and I try to play Guitar a la Captain Beefheart. Here are some of the things I've created, which have a web presence:
- Generating accessible music with Clojure and Overtone.
- Formalizing Self.
- Music/Artist Search/Lookup, and Album Review Aggregator.
- Electrooculogram based Eye-gesture recognition.
- Suburl, a placeholder-based URL shortener.
- Scrip, a tiny DSL to compute debts.
- Shellmap, utilities to chain and sequence variants of shell commands.
- Fitness, a Common Lisp genetic programming framework.
- Clause, a Common Lisp resolution refutation system.
- Howstat, /r/Cricket's resident Statbot.
- QuickHist, URL-based Histogram API.
- Soundcloud Unfollow.
- Patterned Disruption of Silence.
- Strand, Content Publishing System.
- Frequency.js, XKCD-inspired periodic blinkers.
I also contribute Code to Open Source Software. I've done some non-trivial work for PySynth, Mozilla and Gluon, and some very trivial work for the Kernel, Python and Tomahawk Media Player.
As for my Code that doesn't enjoy web deployment, it lives along with all other Code at my Github page. As for my Music that isn't online, uh, well, there's a reason it isn't.
Quote Parroter! Click for random quote.